Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP HANGING

XP HANGING

tomlou

can anyone help........

on intalling XP both home and pro (seperately) the bloody thing hangs with a
blank screen after the logo screen appears. It will boot in safe mode and
there is no errors displayed. Device manager shows no errors and my system
more than meets the specks said......

Boomer

tomlou, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> can anyone help........
>
> on intalling XP both home and pro (seperately) the bloody thing
> hangs with a blank screen after the logo screen appears. It will
> boot in safe mode and there is no errors displayed. Device
> manager shows no errors and my system more than meets the specks
> said......

Windows XP Shutdown & Restart Troubleshooting
http://www.aumha.org/a/shtdwnxp.htm

FF 1.5 hanging Steve IA Firefox 2 12-21-2005 05:00 PM
Slow Hanging Network Windows XP =?Utf-8?B?cmFuZHk=?= Wireless Networking 7 06-24-2005 01:44 AM
Pages 'hanging' problem... Martin D. Pay Firefox 4 02-25-2004 09:06 AM
IPC::Run and hanging pipes Brian Hann Perl 1 12-11-2003 08:41 PM
Hanging VPN sessions - HELP Nick Gorham Cisco 0 07-22-2003 02:18 PM

Advertisments