Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Copy Controlled CD's

Copy Controlled CD's

Sheba

I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how ****ed
I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will not
play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?

Ta !

EricP

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:20:30 +0000 (UTC), "Sheba"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how ****ed
>I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will not
>play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
>
>Ta !

As you are UK, take it back to the shop and say "It's not suitable for
the purpose for which it was purchased", and demand your money back.

Particularly applicable if your PC is the only decent playing system
you have.

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Sheba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpvhed$12v$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how

****ed
> I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will

not
> play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
>
> Ta !

www.isobuster.com

this prog should allow you to copy the music tracks onto your pc

Gaz

Mellowed

CLONE CD could have handled it, however, their Web site was taken off the
air. http://www.elby.ch/ Maybe you could find a copy.
Info http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7984
You might also check out http://www.vso-software.fr/products_english.htm
and http://www.alcohol-software.com/

"Sheba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpvhed$12v$(E-Mail Removed)...
: I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how
****ed
: I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will
not
: play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
:
: Ta !
:
:

Forexample

Sly Soft now do CloneCD they acquired it from Elaborate Bytes (due to new
laws).
news:(E-Mail Removed)...