Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Want to reformat the Hard Drive

Want to reformat the Hard Drive

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi,

I can't get the computer sorted out and am thinking of reformatting the
hard drive clean and reload the programmes. But I would like to save
some outlook express files/folders and other information on the drivers.

How do I go about it please? I have WinXP and Win98SE programmes.
Which one is preferred?

I use Internet Explorer and Win98SE at present.

Rajinder

Adi

Use Outlook Express Backup v 6.5 Buildxxxx. With this program you can save
all Internet settings and OE too. You can find it on WEB.

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <(E-Mail Removed)> je napisal v
sporočilo news:j3Fwb.427$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
>
> I can't get the computer sorted out and am thinking of reformatting the
> hard drive clean and reload the programmes. But I would like to save
> some outlook express files/folders and other information on the drivers.
>
> How do I go about it please? I have WinXP and Win98SE programmes.
> Which one is preferred?
>
> I use Internet Explorer and Win98SE at present.
>
> Rajinder

John D

http://www.iopus.com/guides/oe-backup.htm