Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > nok nok trojan help

nok nok trojan help

Pete

Hi..

A friend of mine keeps getting an Alert on Mcafee
it says some about allowing a `svchost` is attempting outbound on
tcp...etc. but with the report in Mcafee it says the filename but also
says in brackets [nok nok trojan]. I have scanned the system and have
searched for any info on this on Mcafee and Norton and get no results,
but i know that Nok Nok is a trojan

so if anyone can help with this..would be very grateful.

if more information is needed, please let me now

thanx

°Mike°

Online Antitrojan scanner:
----------------------
http://www.trojanscan.com/

Anti-trojan programs:
----------------------
Trojan Remover
http://www.simplysup.com/

Trojan Hunter
http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter.jsp

Trojan Defence Suite (TDS-3)
http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/

Tauscan
http://www.agnitum.com/products/tauscan/

Online Antivirus scanners:
--------------------------
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp
http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **]

** Caveat:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archiv...3-07/0240.html

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:19:52 +0000, in
<zJtwb.486$(E-Mail Removed)>
Pete scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

nok E71 with SIP on CME ? chris Cisco 0 05-16-2009 05:31 PM
I offer you 300.000.000.000 NOK by law. Who is the bidder? Knut Arvid Keilen Computer Support 3 12-13-2007 01:34 PM
Re: "Win32:Trojan-gen. {VC}""Win32.trojan-gen.{UPX!}" jamesa01 Computer Support 2 02-27-2006 02:54 PM
"Win32:Trojan-gen. {VC}" "Win32:Trojan-gen. {UPX!}" D@Z Computer Support 5 01-30-2006 07:52 PM
New trojan spam tells you where to download trojan as "MS beta antispy" Joel Rubin Computer Support 2 03-07-2005 02:26 AM

Advertisments