Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HTTP vs HTTPS

HTTP vs HTTPS

anon

What does it mean when I get the following error message, and what do I need
to do to correct the situation:

We're sorry, but logins to the eFax site requires a secure post (https not
http). We attempted to redirect your login via https, but your browser's
security settings have blocked this request. Please adjust your browser's
security settings to support https page requests and try again.

Thank you,

°Mike°

Tools / Internet Options / Security tab. Set to 'Default'.

Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Use SSL x.xx'.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:49:16 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
anon scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Rob K

Dans son message précédent, "anon" a écrit :
> What does it mean when I get the following error message, and what do I need
> to do to correct the situation:
>
> We're sorry, but logins to the eFax site requires a secure post (https not
> http). We attempted to redirect your login via https, but your browser's
> security settings have blocked this request. Please adjust your browser's
> security settings to support https page requests and try again.
>
> Thank you,

Are you in for a read ?
http://sinepaw.org/musings/technical...xplained.phtml

Then, in IE >>tools>>options >>security tab and lower your security
settings to access the site.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13: