Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Google toolbar

Google toolbar

Smirnoff

As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
would download the toolbar.
However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
can only download it to IE6.
Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
TIA

George Richards

Smirnoff wrote:
> As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
> would download the toolbar.
> However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears
> that I can only download it to IE6.
> Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
> TIA

No.

The System Requirements are listed on the download page.
http://toolbar.google.com/
--
HTH

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Unfortunately, it only works with IE. However, I put up with it
becuase Google is the best search engine and the tool bar popup stopper is
BY FAR the best I've ever found.

--Tina

--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com
20% Discount Code: newsgroup

"Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bppuij$a7b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
> would download the toolbar.
> However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
> can only download it to IE6.
> Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
> TIA

Budweiser

why not just set google as your home page? and set the yahoo as a favorite??
and search from there?
google is magic but learn to use "blah+blah" etc
remember to qualify your questions or search otherwise you may be better off
with ask jeeves

"Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bppuij$a7b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
> would download the toolbar.
> However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
> can only download it to IE6.
> Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
> TIA

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bppuij$a7b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
> would download the toolbar.
> However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
> can only download it to IE6.
> Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?

And you're sure that "BT Yahoo" isn't a custom version of IE6?

If you do a Help --> About what does it say for your browser?

RwP

al

Smirnoff wrote:
> As google appears to be very highly rated by most people I thought I
> would download the toolbar.
> However, I am using BT Yahoo as my default browser and it appears that I
> can only download it to IE6.
> Is there any way I can insert it into BT Yahoo?
> TIA

I don't know about that but what I do know is that there's a goggle tool
bar for the mozilla browser as well.And that's a great browser.
regards al

Smirnoff

Thanks