Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Attn: Mike!

Attn: Mike!

mytho

Hello Mike!
I noticed we are in trouble.
I had to pick up a name in very short time
When filling out my profile for the
News group so it just invented Mytho
I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
I will change if necessary any suggestion ???
Must I use my real name if I want to post to
this group ??.
What is in a Name.
If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
what I understand it is courtesy even in the
woods were I live.
Mytho????????? Yes.

Boomer

"mytho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello Mike!
> I noticed we are in trouble.

Who's "we"?

> I had to pick up a name in very short time
> When filling out my profile for the
> News group so it just invented Mytho
> I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I

It is? Acomputer virus?

> I will change if necessary any suggestion ???

What ever you want.

> Must I use my real name if I want to post to
> this group ??.

As you can tell, no.

--

24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?

-= Hawk =-

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:22:01 -0600, "mytho" <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>What is in a Name.

Usually letters....

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

SgtMinor

But don't use overtaxed.com in your address as it is a registered domain
name:

Domain Name: OVERTAXED.COM

Registrant:
Ultimate Search (DQFPLNJFFD)
GPO Box 7862
Central, VA na
HK

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Ultimate Search (WWEPXJGSEO) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
GPO Box 7862
Central, VA na
HK
852 2537 9677

mytho wrote:

> Hello Mike!
> I noticed we are in trouble.
> I had to pick up a name in very short time
> When filling out my profile for the
> News group so it just invented Mytho
> I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
> I will change if necessary any suggestion ???
> Must I use my real name if I want to post to
> this group ??.
> What is in a Name.
> If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
> what I understand it is courtesy even in the
> woods were I live.
> Mytho????????? Yes.

CJ

Hi,

you are not in trouble, it's just that some people like to pick fault with postings. Mytho
is fine as long as you like it! You don't have to use your real name, very few people do,
they usually just use a nickname ie. something their friends call them.

Just one word of advice, you should reply to a current posting/thread rather than starting
a new post all the time as people will not know what/who you are on about. Find the
original replies to your messages and click on reply rather than a new post.

Best regards Mytho!

CJ

"mytho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Mike!
> I noticed we are in trouble.
> I had to pick up a name in very short time
> When filling out my profile for the
> News group so it just invented Mytho
> I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
> I will change if necessary any suggestion ???
> Must I use my real name if I want to post to
> this group ??.
> What is in a Name.
> If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
> what I understand it is courtesy even in the
> woods were I live.
> Mytho????????? Yes.

°Mike°

1. TINW (There Is No We).

2. Nobody is "in trouble". gangle was being his grumpy
old, harmless self. glurds are like that.

3. You don't need to change your name.

4. You *do* need to change your email address, unless
you have an account with "overtaxed.com". It is a
valid domain.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:22:01 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
mytho scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Jammer

How about Woody?

--
Jammer

Thund3rstruck

mytho Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Hello Mike!
> I noticed we are in trouble.

TINW. <G>

Seriously now, you are not in trouble...

> I had to pick up a name in very short time
> When filling out my profile for the
> News group so it just invented Mytho
> I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
> I will change if necessary any suggestion ???

Keep it. You obviously like it or you wouldn't have chosen "Mytho"
in the first place...

> Must I use my real name if I want to post to
> this group ??.

Nerp. My name isn't Thund3rstruck or NOI.

> What is in a Name.
> If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
> what I understand it is courtesy even in the
> woods were I live.
> Mytho????????? Yes.

Only thing I would recomment is changing your 'e-mail' addy listed
from what it is now, to something like "(E-Mail Removed)". That
way spam mail will not be going to a real domain, and clogging up
their mail server...

Hope that helps!

NOI

mytho

Hello everyone!
I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
a nickname " Micio "
The other address to (E-Mail Removed) )
I made one search on the web as of today there is no match
as a domain name if there is Please let me know.
Please include a link where to verify if such a name
exist as domain.
Thanks. Micio

"Thund3rstruck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:3fbfbb46$0$89702$(E-Mail Removed)...
> mytho Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

proclaimed in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > Hello Mike!
> > I noticed we are in trouble.

> TINW. <G>
>
> Seriously now, you are not in trouble...
>
> > I had to pick up a name in very short time
> > When filling out my profile for the
> > News group so it just invented Mytho
> > I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
> > I will change if necessary any suggestion ???

> Keep it. You obviously like it or you wouldn't have chosen

"Mytho"
> in the first place...
>
> > Must I use my real name if I want to post to
> > this group ??.

> Nerp. My name isn't Thund3rstruck or NOI.
>
> > What is in a Name.
> > If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
> > what I understand it is courtesy even in the
> > woods were I live.
> > Mytho????????? Yes.

> Only thing I would recomment is changing your 'e-mail' addy

listed
> from what it is now, to something like "(E-Mail Removed)".

That
> way spam mail will not be going to a real domain, and clogging

up
> their mail server...
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> NOI

°Mike°

You can check domain names here:
http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:03:18 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
mytho scrawled:

>Hello everyone!
>I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
>a nickname " Micio "
>The other address to (E-Mail Removed) )
>I made one search on the web as of today there is no match
>as a domain name if there is Please let me know.
>Please include a link where to verify if such a name
>exist as domain.
>Thanks. Micio

<snip>

--