Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > internet cafe attachment

Reply
Thread Tools

internet cafe attachment

 
 
wayne llewelyn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have never
been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these cafes as they
set up their systems to prevent access to attachments. Is there any way of
getting around this problem?

Thanks for any advice.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.541 / Virus Database: 335 - Release Date: 14/11/03


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
slumpy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
With a rumble and a belch wayne llewelyn decided to put the World to rights
with this little speech from the heart...

> I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
> never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
> cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
> Is there any way of getting around this problem?


Get your own computer ?
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
wayne llewelyn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
The internet cafe is the place I go to access my email when I cannot use my
own computer...


slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpnncq$1qejpo$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> With a rumble and a belch wayne llewelyn decided to put the World to

rights
> with this little speech from the heart...
>
> > I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
> > never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
> > cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
> > Is there any way of getting around this problem?

>
> Get your own computer ?
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy
>
>



---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.543 / Virus Database: 337 - Release Date: 21/11/03


 
Reply With Quote
 
Juan Pérez
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003

Are you able to Forward the message and attachment from the Internet
Cafe to your own (or your work) email address(es)?


In news:bpnk5o$47o$(E-Mail Removed),
wayne llewelyn <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
> never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
> cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
> Is there any way of getting around this problem?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.541 / Virus Database: 335 - Release Date: 14/11/03



 
Reply With Quote
 
waybe llewelyn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-23-2003
I've never tried forwarding such messages to my own computer, because my
trips abroad can be up to a month and it will be too late to read and
respond to them.

Juan Pérez <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> wrote in message
news:qoSvb.7522$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>
> Are you able to Forward the message and attachment from the Internet
> Cafe to your own (or your work) email address(es)?
>
>
> In news:bpnk5o$47o$(E-Mail Removed),
> wayne llewelyn <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> > I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
> > never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
> > cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
> > Is there any way of getting around this problem?
> >
> > Thanks for any advice.
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.541 / Virus Database: 335 - Release Date: 14/11/03

>
>



---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.543 / Virus Database: 337 - Release Date: 21/11/03


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gaming in an internet cafe setting part 2 Buffalo Bob Computer Support 4 08-16-2005 02:05 PM
Perl - Internet Cafe Software for Linux - open source J-miami Perl 1 03-28-2005 10:10 PM
Setting up Internet Cafe! hEE Hee Computer Support 10 01-31-2004 03:12 PM
Controls on Internet Cafe PC PS Computer Support 2 01-01-2004 09:26 AM
Internet cafe Kin Java 1 11-06-2003 02:01 PM



Advertisments