Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bitmap file

Bitmap file

huck

How do i change an bitmap file to a jpg file= thanks for any help

°Mike°

http://www.irfanview.com/

Load the bitmap file into IrfanView and "Save as.." a jpg file.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:42:44 -0700, in
<A4Hvb.5198$Bk1.3391@fed1read05>
huck scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

huck wrote:

> How do i change an bitmap file to a jpg file= thanks for any help

There are a number of free conversion tools available....

Any painting program (well, except for MS-Paint) should be able to load
it up and either SAVE AS or EXPORT AS jpg, png, gif, etc....

Some image viewers too: I use ACDSee and it does a good job.

When in doubt, try checking www.download.com

BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Depends on which OS your computer is running. Details, details!

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com
20% Discount Code: newsgroup