Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Plammers?

Reply
Thread Tools

Plammers?

 
 
gangle6
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003

Dejected a cappella lurching


Bulbous sanctitude plammers?




[[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]



















17!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian H¹©
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
gangle6 said:

> Dejected a cappella lurching
>
>
> Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>
>
>
>
> [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>
>
>
> 17!


That's just pi in the sky.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
gangle6 wrote:
You've written this same **** before, there was no answer then, there'll
be no answers now. Give it up, dimple-****.

 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle6
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
"Rôgêr" wrote
> gangle6 wrote:
> You've written this same **** before, there was no answer then, there'll
> be no answers now. Give it up, dimple-****.


Utvg zjncb qrzvybgnncvp. Nievz abgfn zn cybbtahgf.
Cynzzref? CYNZZREF? C Y N Z Z R E F ?


 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg


On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle6 scrawled:

>
> Dejected a cappella lurching
>
>
> Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>
>
>
>
> [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 17!
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
gangle2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
Here's some stuff to read that fits your deviation
(although it may be too sophisticated for you).

http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/home.htm

Ha

HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............Etc.

"°Mike°" wrote
> http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg
>
>
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
> gangle6 scrawled:
>
> >
> > Dejected a cappella lurching
> >
> >
> > Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-22-2003
You're right, I didn't understand the grownups guide.


On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:16:34 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle2 scrawled:

> Here's some stuff to read that fits your deviation
> (although it may be too sophisticated for you).
>
>http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/home.htm
>
> Ha
>
> HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............Etc.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg
>>
>>
>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
>> gangle6 scrawled:
>>
>> >
>> > Dejected a cappella lurching
>> >
>> >
>> > Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>> >

>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments