Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creating new profile in Outlook 97

Creating new profile in Outlook 97

anonymous

Sorry, but I am using Outlook 97 for various reasons and am actually
not that familiar with it (been depending on Yahoo.com).

I want to set up a new profile so that I can download a lot of mail I
have from Yahoo.com into an area separate from my other Outlook mail.

So, in starting the process of creating a new profile, I get to the
point where the dialogue box is asking for the location of my
"postoffice". Don't know where it is or whether to ceate a new one.

Would appreciate help on this step as well as perhaps the entire
process of creating a profile to keep this mail separate.

Thank you,

George