Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help - Missing File

Help - Missing File

Neil Touchet

Windows (98SE) Control Panel will not let me uninstall Kazaa because a DLL
is invalid.

Yeah, I know. I overlayed the original file with a dummy to kill Cydoor.
Obviously, I don't have the original.

I don't want to reinstall Kazaa just to uninstall it. Also tried Norton.

Does anyone have the real CD_CLINT.DLL ? And, if so, will they share?

TIA,

T.

°Mike°

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?cd_clint

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:56:54 GMT, in
<GMavb.7002$(E-Mail Removed)>
Neil Touchet scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Neil Touchet

Mike,

Thank's for the link. That's the one I have on my system. I'm looking for
the "original"

T.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?cd_clint
>

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:56:54 GMT, in
> <GMavb.7002$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Neil Touchet scrawled:
>
> >Windows (98SE) Control Panel will not let me uninstall Kazaa because a

DLL
> >is invalid.
> >
> >Yeah, I know. I overlayed the original file with a dummy to kill Cydoor.
> >Obviously, I don't have the original.
> >
> >I don't want to reinstall Kazaa just to uninstall it. Also tried Norton.
> >
> >Does anyone have the real CD_CLINT.DLL ? And, if so, will they share?
> >
> >TIA,
> >
> >T.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Why not re-install and uninstall, then run SpyBot S&D and
Ad-Aware?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:12:08 GMT, in
<Y_avb.7004$(E-Mail Removed)>
Neil Touchet scrawled: