Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DBASE files

DBASE files

Yvon Deguire

I have a DBASE IV files ans I want to read them with DBASE III and, of
course, it doesn't work

How can I do so?

thanks...........boubou

SgtMinor

Open the file with Excel and then save it as DBaseIII .dbf file.

Yvon Deguire wrote:

> I have a DBASE IV files ans I want to read them with DBASE III and, of
> course, it doesn't work
>
> How can I do so?
>
> thanks...........boubou

SgtMinor

Oh, and check your computer's clock. It's probably set for the wrong
time zone.

Yvon Deguire wrote:

> I have a DBASE IV files ans I want to read them with DBASE III and, of
> course, it doesn't work
>
> How can I do so?
>
> thanks...........boubou

dBase III files and Visual Foxpro 6 files Ethan Furman Python 4 12-09-2008 03:05 PM
Dbase / foxpro files Johny Python 8 05-19-2008 05:42 PM
ODBC(dBASE Files, Excel Files....) error Sphenix Windows 64bit 1 01-11-2007 02:39 PM
How to I write DBASE files without ODBC Durumdara Python 1 02-07-2006 01:57 PM
Working with dbase files Stan Cook Python 3 02-28-2005 08:40 PM

Advertisments