Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sharing CABLE MODEM

Sharing CABLE MODEM

Gadget

I want to be able to give a 2nd PC access to my Cable modem connection, but
without allowing it access to my files. Can you send me to the right place
for info?

-G-

ilmc

Gadget typed:
> I want to be able to give a 2nd PC access to my Cable modem
> connection, but without allowing it access to my files. Can you send
> me to the right place for info?
>
> -G-

Get a (NAT) router. And a good firewall. Sharing files is something else -
you pick what you want to share.

Zknb

http://www.linksys.com/edu/