Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Warez For You On CD Roms

Warez For You On CD Roms

Norm Shiver

NEW LOW PRICE OF $30 PER CD ROM

For only $30 Per Cd Rom I am offering to give you CD ROMS full of Warez.

Here you go, all the rest of the info you need to know is below !!

Email Me for a list of apps and games
(E-Mail Removed)

Then send check or money order to
Norman W Shiver
Georgia-Pacific
400 SR 70 West
Lake Placid FL 33852
(941) 465-3413

Thanks for your support ..

ALL PROGRAMS ARE VIRUS FREE

THE $ 30 THAT YOU ARE PAYING ME IS A DONATION FOR THE TIME IT TAKES ME
TO MAKE THE CD ROM. THE MONEY IS NOT FOR THE SOFTWARE. ALL WAREZ CAME
FROM THE INTERNET AND HAVE NOT BEEN PIRATED FROM ORIGINAL CD ROMS. WHAT
YOU DO WITH THE CD ROMS IS UP TO YOU AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR
ACTIONS.

Lhlo twda lad qhya mjmg lbe!

Eaft pwik epjtld mfmioeb cm
sls smy onk seql suy i rsbl
seagemi yepk deerae ao
legjlyd kipdk aee efs chb!

Reporting Websites with warez/spam Juskio Computer Security 0 05-22-2006 11:21 PM
Reporting Websites with warez/spam Juskio Computer Security 0 05-22-2006 08:23 PM
Microsoft media player sound files edited using warez JedMeister NZ Computing 0 11-15-2004 09:06 PM
Warez CD suppliers Dude DVD Video 0 06-03-2004 01:17 PM
Looking for boot roms code and upgrade help for a Cisco 2501 router Jwalling Cisco 4 09-24-2003 11:36 AM

Advertisments