Mrs Minky

Can anyone access www.speed-mail.co.uk ? I have tried from my two PC's
and can't access the site. I am also not able to receive my mail from
the speed-mail server at mail.ispserve.co.uk
I have tried finding speed-mail via search engines to no avail. Any
help would be greatfully received as I need to check my email.

Thanks

°Mike°

It seems there's a server problem. No ping, and trace stalls at
Clara.net - both addresses.

On 16 Nov 2003 13:30:54 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mrs Minky scrawled: