Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blocked Senders List in OE 6

Blocked Senders List in OE 6

Treb

I have a very large Blocked Senders List from spammers and others in the
killfile. This is accessible by going to Tools - Message Rules

How do I save this list so that I can install it in another laptop or other
PC?

Hoping the brain trust from 24 Hour Support can once again steer me towards
an answer.

Regards,

Treb

°Mike°

OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express
Blocked Senders List and Other Mail Rules

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:24:31 GMT, in
<P9Qtb.404562$6C4.221279@pd7tw1no>
Treb scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Treb

At the bottom of the Microsoft article provided, it states this is for use
with OE 5. How about OE 6 for XP?

BTW, thanks for the prompt response.

Treb

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express
> Blocked Senders List and Other Mail Rules
>

> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:24:31 GMT, in
> <P9Qtb.404562$6C4.221279@pd7tw1no>
> Treb scrawled:
>
> >I have a very large Blocked Senders List from spammers and others in the
> >killfile. This is accessible by going to Tools - Message Rules
> >
> >How do I save this list so that I can install it in another laptop or

other
> >PC?
> >
> >Hoping the brain trust from 24 Hour Support can once again steer me

towards
> >an answer.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Treb