Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win XP Queston, How to set up IE for multiple users?

Win XP Queston, How to set up IE for multiple users?

Bob

Hello, I have a Win Xp system that has three uaers. IE was working fine, now
two of the users can't get IE to work.

Anyone that could tell me were to reset this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

°Mike°

What does "can't get IE to work" mean?
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:04:40 GMT, in
<sHCtb.16776$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bob scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

gangle

It's none of your goody-two-shoes business.

"°Mike°" wrote
> What does "can't get IE to work" mean?
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:04:40 GMT, in
> Bob scrawled:
>
> >Hello, I have a Win Xp system that has three uaers. IE was working fine, now
> >two of the users can't get IE to work.
> >
> >Anyone that could tell me were to reset this would be greatly appreciated.
> >Thanks.

°Mike°

Phbttt!

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:47:27 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>It's none of your goody-two-shoes business.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> What does "can't get IE to work" mean?
>> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>>

>> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:04:40 GMT, in
>> Bob scrawled:
>>
>> >Hello, I have a Win Xp system that has three uaers. IE was working fine, now
>> >two of the users can't get IE to work.
>> >
>> >Anyone that could tell me were to reset this would be greatly appreciated.
>> >Thanks.

SupaSistah

Is it connected and just not loading a page or is it disconnecting the
Internet Connection when opening... I need more details about how "two
of the users can't get IE to work."...

SS

"Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<sHCtb.16776$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Hello, I have a Win Xp system that has three uaers. IE was working fine, now
> two of the users can't get IE to work.
>
> Anyone that could tell me were to reset this would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks.

Harrison

Use the System Restore utility to restore the system to an earlier
date when things were working properly.
Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Restore