Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problems posting

problems posting

trigger

Hi could someone please help the only posting program i can use is
powerposter 2k jw edition c all other programs give me the error message
error recieving post acknowledgment and i lose my connection this does
happen with several news servers that i have tried and various program
settings,the only way to reset my connection is to reboot and restart the
digi box,I'm using xp-sp1,ntl 1mb broardband networked to the digibox, the
posting program i wish to use is powerpost a&a v10 posting to
easynews,please could you give me advise on what i am doing wrong many
thanks

°Mike°

You *do* have a problem posting. I can't understand
a word you say.

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm