Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Amount of space in My Documents folder

Amount of space in My Documents folder

Shirley Azvedo

Using 98SE, IE 6, OE 6.0

Is there just a certain amount of space in the My Documents folder where
documents are put when using Word as opposed to storing documents directly
into a folder on the desktop?

°Mike°

Read the information about 'My Documents' here:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:53:52 GMT, in
<4Dutb.263920$(E-Mail Removed)>
Shirley Azvedo scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Shirley Azvedo

Thanks for the info.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Read the information about 'My Documents' here:
>

> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:53:52 GMT, in
> <4Dutb.263920$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Shirley Azvedo scrawled:
>
> >Using 98SE, IE 6, OE 6.0
> >
> >Is there just a certain amount of space in the My Documents folder where
> >documents are put when using Word as opposed to storing documents

directly
> >into a folder on the desktop?
> >

> --
> STGP, OGPE24HSHD