Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > .jpgs only open in IE - want them to open in Mozilla Firebird...

.jpgs only open in IE - want them to open in Mozilla Firebird...

skank bastage

Whenever I open a .jpg, it automatically opens up in an Internet
Explorer window.

What setting can I change to get a .jpg to open in a Mozilla Firebird
window? I went through their FAQ, and I didn't find a thing about it
in there.

Thanks!

°Mike°

Right click on a .jpg whilst holding the SHIFT key.
Choose 'Open with...', (be sure to check the box
to always use this program), and choose Mozilla.

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:07:05 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)-news.net>
skank bastage scrawled:

--