Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Mail Rules?

Outlook Express Mail Rules?

Les Stewart

Any way using OE 6 mail rules to reject mail from everyone NOT in my address
book.

--
Les Stewart
Beaumont, TX

Brian H¹©

Les Stewart said:

> Any way using OE 6 mail rules to reject mail from everyone NOT in my address
> book.

Yes, see what the Options button does when you create the rule.

°Mike°

Yes. Make a rule for everybody in your address book, then
press the 'Options' button (in the rule dialog), and checkmark
'Message does not contain people below'.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:49:18 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Les Stewart scrawled:

--