Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A bit of a breeze!

A bit of a breeze!

°Mike°

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
Happens After You Click a Link

Nothing happens when you click a link
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:45:36 -0000, in