Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can't expand messages

can't expand messages

I=beam

High,fellas; It seems that I have lost the little square box in front of
the news headers that you use to get the answers to that header. I can only
read the headers and not the responses to the questions. can some kind soul
direct me to the simple solution to this problem, please. I sure would
appreciate it. thank you.

°Mike°

View / Current View / 'Group messages by conversation'.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:28:25 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
I=beam scrawled:

--