Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost programs on start menu

Lost programs on start menu

rifleman

Copy the icons from All Users start menu.

"Dennis Rockow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have lost the list of programs on my start menu
> is there any way short of running my app recovery to get them back?

Dennis Rockow

I have lost the list of programs on my start menu
is there any way short of running my app recovery to get them back?

Boomer

"Dennis Rockow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> nothing in the program folder for all users or all user 2 what next?

Who are you talking to?

Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
in your reply?
(Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

Further info:

Thank You Very Much

Dennis Rockow

nothing in the program folder for all users or all user 2 what next?

Dennis Rockow

talking to anyone who can help.

I havelost all my progams from the start menu and am loath to run an app
recovery except as a last resort

news:3fb3e6b9$0$31375$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...