Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Rogers or Sympatico

Rogers or Sympatico

Old

Hello Everyone

I want to get some opinions on high speed internet in Toronto.
Rogers or Sympatcio, please advise.
Thank you.

Brian H¹©

Old said:

> Hello Everyone
>
> I want to get some opinions on high speed internet in Toronto.
> Rogers or Sympatcio, please advise.
> Thank you.

Rogers and Sympatico are not on shift right now, you may have to wait for
someone else to reply.

Some1

Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
But you can't have a server in your machine.
The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but then
you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.

Good luck.

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Old said:
>
> > Hello Everyone
> >
> > I want to get some opinions on high speed internet in Toronto.
> > Rogers or Sympatcio, please advise.
> > Thank you.

> Rogers and Sympatico are not on shift right now, you may have to wait for
> someone else to reply.

Brian H¹©

Some1 said:

> Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
> But you can't have a server in your machine.
> The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but then
> you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
> U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.
>
> Good luck.

Why tell me?

> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
> news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Old said:
>>
>>> Hello Everyone
>>>
>>> I want to get some opinions on high speed internet in Toronto.
>>> Rogers or Sympatcio, please advise.
>>> Thank you.

>> Rogers and Sympatico are not on shift right now, you may have to wait for
>> someone else to reply.

Some1

"Some1" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
> But you can't have a server in your machine.
> The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but then
> you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
> U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.

link to the table.
http://www.dslreports.com/isplist?c=CAN

> Good luck.
>

> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el

mensaje
> news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Old said:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone
> > >
> > > I want to get some opinions on high speed internet in Toronto.
> > > Rogers or Sympatcio, please advise.
> > > Thank you.

> > Rogers and Sympatico are not on shift right now, you may have to wait

for
> > someone else to reply.

Some1

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
newspCsb.1232$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some1 said:
>
> > Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
> > But you can't have a server in your machine.
> > The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but then
> > you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
> > U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.
> >
> > Good luck.

> Why tell me?

I was not telling you but to the first poster.

Yet another useful link for ISP comparison in GTA
http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi

> > "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el

mensaje
> > news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Rogers and Sympatico are not on shift right now, you may have to wait

for
> >> someone else to reply.

Brian H¹©

Some1 said:

> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
> newspCsb.1232$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Some1 said:
>>
>>> Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
>>> But you can't have a server in your machine.
>>> The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but then
>>> you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
>>> U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.
>>>
>>> Good luck.

>> Why tell me?
>>

> I was not telling you but to the first poster.

No, you replied to me, not the OP.

> Yet another useful link for ISP comparison in GTA
> http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi
>

>>> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
>>> news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...

Boomer

"Some1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en
> el mensaje
> newspCsb.1232$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Some1 said:
>>
>> > Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
>> > But you can't have a server in your machine.
>> > The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100,
>> > but then you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
>> > U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.
>> >
>> > Good luck.

>> Why tell me?
>>

> I was not telling you but to the first poster.

Then reply to the first poster!

Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

> Yet another useful link for ISP comparison in GTA
> http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi
>

>> > "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió
>> > en el

> mensaje
>> > news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...

> for

Some1

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
news:lICsb.1237$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some1 said:
>
> > "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el

mensaje
> > newspCsb.1232$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Why tell me?
> >>

> > I was not telling you but to the first poster.

> No, you replied to me, not the OP.

Well, I'm sorry for that, then. Not good enough to post in this NG, may be.

> > Yet another useful link for ISP comparison in GTA
> > http://www.canadianisp.com/cgi-bin/ispsearch.cgi

mensaje

for

Boomer

"Some1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Some1" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Look communications, cheaper, fast and NO CAPS
>> But you can't have a server in your machine.
>> The only drawback is you have to buy the adsl modem for $100, but
>> then you'll have to pay no $10 / mo. for the modem rental.
>> U can browse this table for several ISP's in Canada.
>>

> link to the table.
> http://www.dslreports.com/isplist?c=CAN
>
>> Good luck.
>>

>> "Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en
>> el

> mensaje
>> news:LTBsb.4036$(E-Mail Removed)...

You replied to Brian again.