Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > getting e-mail back

getting e-mail back

I reformatted my hard drive and reloaded my internet info but can not get my
old e-mail address set up again.

SA

In news:YaAsb.307$(E-Mail Removed),
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> decided to type the following
message
> I reformatted my hard drive and reloaded my internet info but can not
> get my old e-mail address set up again.

Do you receive any errors? what program are you using? Have you entered all
of the information correctly?

Artemis

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I reformatted my hard drive and reloaded my internet info but can not get my
> old e-mail address set up again.

Why not?

--
Artemis

Connecting two 1601's back-to-back via serial interfaces Cyber-Soldier Cisco 1 11-20-2003 07:49 PM
back to back cable sbab Cisco 2 10-21-2003 01:09 AM
Configuring VPN through Cisco PIX and ISA Server in Back-to-back scenario Dejan Gambin Cisco 0 10-16-2003 01:53 PM
back-to-back with ISDN Fiber Optic Cisco 8 07-25-2003 07:33 AM
Cisco 2610 back to back serial connection problem - please help pandula Cisco 1 07-10-2003 01:21 PM

Advertisments