Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Oulook Express/Internet Explorer printing problems

Oulook Express/Internet Explorer printing problems

Mike Simpson

For some reason Outlook Express 6 and Internet Explorer 6 have suddenly
stopped allowing me to print anything from them.

If I press the Print button on an open email, it depresses but the Print
dialogue box doesn't come up. In IE6, right clicking and selecting Print
to print a web page doesn't work, and neither ill pages (eg Paypal
pages) that I call up which have a Print button on them.

Mike Simpson

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mike_Simpson100
@hotmail.com says...
> For some reason Outlook Express 6 and Internet Explorer 6 have suddenly
> stopped allowing me to print anything from them.
>
> If I press the Print button on an open email, it depresses but the Print
> dialogue box doesn't come up. In IE6, right clicking and selecting Print
> to print a web page doesn't work, and neither ill pages (eg Paypal
> pages) that I call up which have a Print button on them.

If it helps, I tried dragging an email to the desktop and printing from
there. It wouldn't work until I changed the file extension from .eml to
..txt, then it worked perfectly.

°Mike°

OLEXP Unable to Print a New Message Before You Send It

Troubleshooting Printing Problems in Windows

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:48:07 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mike Simpson scrawled:

--