Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows 2000 setup

Windows 2000 setup

Bob

Evening,

I have recently upgraded my OS to Win2000 but don't know much about
the OS itself other than the fact that it's supposed to be THE MOST
stable Windows Operating System so far!

Anyway, having installed it, I have setup three different users as
well as Administrator just to try to find out how to restrict access
to certain areas. Not knowing much about it, could someone tell me:

How do I make some programs accessible to all users
Restrict certain programs to certain users

Can anyone help?

Thanx in advance
Bob

°Mike°

How do I restrict users from running specific Windows
programs in Windows 2000?
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBK/tip5400/rh5495.htm

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:55:22 +0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>