Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > View Page Source in Outlook 2002

View Page Source in Outlook 2002

Steve Freides

How can I see full message headers (necessary to report spam) and/or view
complete source code to messages I receive in Outlook 2002? I used to use
Netscape 4 and this was very simple - there was a headers option on the
menus, as well as a View Page Source option.

TIA.

-S-

rifleman

"Steve Freides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:botfmm$1ij74t$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> How can I see full message headers (necessary to report spam) and/or view
> complete source code to messages I receive in Outlook 2002? I used to use
> Netscape 4 and this was very simple - there was a headers option on the
> menus, as well as a View Page Source option.
>
> TIA.
>
> -S-

Right-click on the message and choose Options

Steve Freides

That does it - many thanks.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

news:botgvm$1ilq1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...