Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Silly

Silly

Nowhere

This may sound silly. But everytime I go into Control Panel, or My Computer
or anything, the Icons keep changing back to wording and back again. Why ?

---

dr_hardware

Nowhere wrote:
> This may sound silly. But everytime I go into Control Panel, or My
> Computer or anything, the Icons keep changing back to wording and
> back again. Why ?

You're right. It sounds silly.

dr_hardware

Nowhere wrote:
> This may sound silly. But everytime I go into Control Panel, or My
> Computer or anything, the Icons keep changing back to wording and
> back again. Why ?

You're right. It sounds silly.

Rob

"Nowhere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bot09n$h9u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This may sound silly. But everytime I go into Control Panel, or My

Computer
> or anything, the Icons keep changing back to wording and back again. Why ?

You're right. It sounds silly.

silly question - what is" Firefox 1.6 alpha 1" ? false-name@false-account.net Firefox 3 09-17-2005 06:49 AM
Silly netscape behaviour.... toedipper Firefox 4 04-03-2005 08:14 PM
Silly question about Wi-Fi Lance Wireless Networking 3 09-13-2004 02:57 PM
Silly question.... Don VHDL 2 09-26-2003 11:38 AM
Need to move up a directory...silly question John Perl 2 09-25-2003 04:25 PM

Advertisments