Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hows comes blueyonder.co.uk can't access ps2.dvdiso....

hows comes blueyonder.co.uk can't access ps2.dvdiso....

Your name

being workin' onit for months...havin to sell my good information just to
have a server that can download....ps2 dvd's it sound selfish i know but in
truth its better to be free than have to sell out...

All i can say is Strings '$$' but don't have an altercator to do this....
or an Alternative to preform this or am i just missing the point....

any idea>>>>will be forefill with greatins....

so of this boyz are just to god dame hard....

rifleman

What?

"Your name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HS4sb.3609$(E-Mail Removed)...
> being workin' onit for months...havin to sell my good information just to
> have a server that can download....ps2 dvd's it sound selfish i know but

in
> truth its better to be free than have to sell out...
>
> All i can say is Strings '$$' but don't have an altercator to do this....
> or an Alternative to preform this or am i just missing the point....
>
> any idea>>>>will be forefill with greatins....
>
> so of this boyz are just to god dame hard....

why?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:46:31 GMT, Your name wrote:

>being workin' onit for months...havin to sell my good information just to
>have a server that can download....ps2 dvd's it sound selfish i know but in

Because the binary server (you are posting from,
news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk) is not all that good?

Or maybe because there is not a ps2 dvd newsgroup on that server. You
can't ask for it to be added either until the new servers are online.

<snip bit about paying for or getting free DVD images>

Me