Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > print screen from streaming video

print screen from streaming video

no name

I'm wanting to do a simple screen capture from a video in RM format. But every
program I've tried so far has not been able to do it. So what program is
availabe that will do the capture? All I get for my efforts is a blank window.
Thanks.

Mitch Hughes

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, no name
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm wanting to do a simple screen capture from a video in RM format. But every
> program I've tried so far has not been able to do it. So what program is
> availabe that will do the capture? All I get for my efforts is a blank window.
> Thanks.

Why would you try a 'print screen'?
Windows isn't what's playing the movie!

You have to do this kind of thing in the PLAYER APP, of course!

Gee

Try SnagIt from TechSmith, it can capture anything: video, images, text,
screen, prnter etc. Nice little program.

Gee

news:(E-Mail Removed)...