Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Propaganda or what

Propaganda or what

Jaypie

After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

http://movies.ogrish.com/112/ofex.asf

Jaypie

DaveG

"Jaypie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ha9rb.28298$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...
>
> http://movies.ogrish.com/112/ofex.asf

This pretty disturbing,I wouldn't recommend that anyone see it.
Unless you have a penchant for viewing mans barbaric inhumanity.

ATB-DG.

Harrison

I thought the same. I was even wondering how or why it wound up in
this forum, and whether or not an abuse report would be in order.

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:26:54 -0000, "DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Jaypie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Ha9rb.28298$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...
>>
>> http://movies.ogrish.com/112/ofex.asf

>This pretty disturbing,I wouldn't recommend that anyone see it.
>Unless you have a penchant for viewing mans barbaric inhumanity.
>
>ATB-DG.

trout

Jaypie wrote:

> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

Why? This has nothing to do with war.
It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.
--
"Completely inappropriate."

Boomer

"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Jaypie wrote:
>
>> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

trout

Boomer wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:
>
>> Jaypie wrote:
>>
>>> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
thinking?".
--
"A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

Boomer

"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojtv1$1ecp2l$1@ID-
179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
>> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

>>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
>>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

>> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

> It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
> thinking?".

Agree with with *all* you've said.

°Mike°

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, in
<bojtv1$1ecp2l$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
trout scrawled:

>Boomer wrote:
>
>> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
>> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

>>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
>>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

>> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

> It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
>thinking?".
>--
>"A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

Hopefully, Level3 will terminate the web site, also.

William Poaster

It was on Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
>> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

>>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
>>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

>> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

> It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
> thinking?".

I agree with you 100%.

William Poaster

It was on Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:14:54 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, in
> <bojtv1$1ecp2l$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> trout scrawled:
>
>>Boomer wrote:
>>
>>> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
>>> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

>>> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

>> It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
>>thinking?".
>>--
>>"A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

> Hopefully, Level3 will terminate the web site, also.

Yes, let us hope so, & *soon*.