Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BSOD

DaveG

http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm

System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
Laptop.
DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
Any ideas why??

--
ATB-DaveG.

"I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
twice my size!"

Bill Purvis

There is a link on the website for problems/comments.
Regards
Bill
"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boitdq$r2o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
>
> System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
> Laptop.
> DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
> Any ideas why??
>
> --
> ATB-DaveG.
>
> "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
> twice my size!"

DaveG

"Bill Purvis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boj3tu$ojk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a link on the website for problems/comments.
> Regards
> Bill

I mailed them yesterday Bill,I just wondered if anyone here may be
able to help
Thanks all the same.

Cheers,DaveG.

mark mandell

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boitdq$r2o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
>
> System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
> Laptop.
> DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
> Any ideas why??
>
> --
> ATB-DaveG.

My guess would be it's memory related. Go to www.simmtester.com and
download onto a floppy the Doc Memory software.

Mark Mandell

> "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
> twice my size!"

DaveG

"mark mandell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UN9rb.17028$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...

> "DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:boitdq$r2o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
> >
> > System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
> > Laptop.
> > DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
> > Any ideas why??
> >
> > --
> > ATB-DaveG.

> My guess would be it's memory related. Go to www.simmtester.com and

download onto a floppy the Doc Memory software.

Not applicable to XP Mark.
Thanks for trying.

ATB-DG.

Ron Martell

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
>
>System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
>Laptop.
>DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
>Any ideas why??

Must be something about your machine, possibly the video.

The 2 games that I tried work just fine for me under XP Pro on a 1.7
ghz Celeron.

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

BSOD on wireless PC Ian B Wireless Networking 2 12-13-2005 04:05 AM
Aironet 1200 causing BSOD in XP clients! Bob Cisco 1 11-24-2005 03:04 AM
Foxfire BSOD in Win98SE Moshup Trail Firefox 2 03-12-2005 01:30 PM
BSOD part three Bob Computer Support 3 07-06-2003 12:28 PM
BSOD again.......... Bob Computer Support 2 07-04-2003 02:55 AM

Advertisments