Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > drop down menus

drop down menus

les Anderson

I have just installed Win Xp on a new computer and while using Internet
explorer, the drop down menus on all web sites are not "on top" That makes
it difficult toread. Cant find a fix in internet options, or any where. Any
suggestions? Ted

Harrison

If the menus are java based, then you need to add a java engine to XP.
XP doesn't come with java anymore.
Download it here, install and then run windows update.
http://java-virtual-machine.net/download.html