Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > no joke

no joke

philo

many years ago...
on a dare...
a friend of a friend of mine stole a canoe from a sporting goods store...
he just hoisted it up over his head and walked out the door
(a salesman even held the door for him)

was he caught?

yes.

he foolishly went back the next day
to get the paddles!

true story...
no joke

they always say...never return to the scene of the crime...
i say: never go there in the first place!

TRADESMAN

philo wrote:
> many years ago...
> on a dare...
> a friend of a friend of mine stole a canoe from a sporting goods
> store... he just hoisted it up over his head and walked out the door
> (a salesman even held the door for him)
>
> was he caught?
>
> yes.
>

> he foolishly went back the next day
> to get the paddles!
>

> true story...
> no joke
>

> they always say...never return to the scene of the crime...
> i say: never go there in the first place!

LOL Now that really * is* a classic case of being up the creek
without a paddle!

Patrick

TRADESMAN wrote:
> philo wrote:
>> many years ago...
>> on a dare...
>> a friend of a friend of mine stole a canoe from a sporting goods
>> store... he just hoisted it up over his head and walked out the door
>> (a salesman even held the door for him)
>>
>> was he caught?
>>
>> yes.
>>

>> he foolishly went back the next day
>> to get the paddles!
>>

>> true story...
>> no joke
>>

>> they always say...never return to the scene of the crime...
>> i say: never go there in the first place!

> LOL Now that really * is* a classic case of being up the
> creek without a paddle!

Yus, very good !

New Certifications Are A Joke! =?Utf-8?B?U0FN?= Microsoft Certification 7 01-12-2006 03:23 AM
Compilation Problem with Quartus II V4.0 (a new joke ?) ELJ VHDL 2 02-25-2005 11:43 AM
joke-dirty joke Joyce Danielson Computer Support 0 02-08-2005 11:42 PM
Re: CCIE's are a joke Toby Cisco 1 06-21-2004 01:41 PM
How can I click on a joke and have a new joke appear? Michael Javascript 16 09-26-2003 10:06 PM

Advertisments