Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > deleted items

deleted items

Bonnie McFarlin

I just found three email addresses in deleted items that I definitely want
to receive: they are in my address book. I removed them from deleted
items. How can I make sure they will be received on outlook express?

°Mike°

Check your blocked senders list and mail rules. Remove
any entries for those addresses, and remember that more
often than not, mail rules should include 'Stop processing
more rules'.

Tools / Message Rules / Mail
Tools / Message Rules / Blocked Senders

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:54:31 -0600, in
<ykeqb.2304$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bonnie McFarlin scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Artemis

Whether the address is in your address book or in deleted items makes no
difference as to whether OE can recieve something from there.

Why don't you just contact one of these people and ask them to send you
a test?

--
Artemis

Liz

Here's how to unblock someone you've accidentally blocked.
On the Tools menu, click Message Rules, choose Mail...>
Blocked Senders list, select the email address> Remove,
Yes, OK.