Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dare you!!

Dare you!!

DaveG

http://tinyurl.com/thq1

Post the results here!!
Mine-

Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

--
ATB-DaveG.

"I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
twice my size!"

Harrison

Had to quit halfway through. I've never shopped for incense.

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:30:43 -0000, "DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/thq1
>
>Post the results here!!
>Mine-
>
>Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
>natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
>know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
>honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
>You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
>win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
>to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
>tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
>also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
>Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

trout

DaveG wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/thq1
>
> Post the results here!!

"Your karmic zodiac is TAURUS. Good Qualities: You tend to be creative
person, and often want to bring good things into the world. You are
thoughtful of others, and give respect (and credit) where it is due.
Although you can be quite stubbourn,but with Venus on your side your
gentle nature will tell you when to back down. Bad Qualities: You can
sometimes be brash and hurtful in your criticism and complete honesty.
Your curiosity can sometimes get you into quite a bit of trouble too.
Best Match: Virgo Best to Avoid: Aquarius, Scorpio."
--
"Who, me?"

bb3

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bo6kuk$6tj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://tinyurl.com/thq1
>
> Post the results here!!
> Mine-
>
> Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
> natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
> know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
> honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
> You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
> win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
> to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
> tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
> also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
> Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.
>
> --
> ATB-DaveG.
>
> "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
> twice my size!"

"Your karmic zodiac is LIBRA. Good Qualities: You like balance, and are
always looking for something steady. You are good in lasting
relationships because of this. With Venus as your ruling planet you tend
to fall deeply in love, and find oneness within your relationships. You
are very creative and artistic. Bad Qualities: Your need for balance
drives not only you, but others crazy. Your tendency to fall deeply in
love tends to get your heart broken when you realize that the person you
think you love isn't the one. Best Match: Aquarius Best to Avoid:
Cancer, Aries"

Ha! The internet isn't always right.

Blinky the Shark

DaveG wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/thq1

> Post the results here!!

Your karmic zodiac is CARCHARUS. Good Qualities: You are strong yet
possess much grace, and except for the occasional parasite, you have a
self-cleaning exterior surface. You are very aquadynamic. Since you swim
constantly, to keep water flowing through your gills, you have built
incredible levels of endurance: you can go all night -- every night. As
for your tastes, you don't mind the mundane, but are open minded enough
to seek out the occasional new experience, even if that sometimes means
you also ingest bit of surfboard. This makes you an interesting, if
sometimes dangerous companion. Bad Qualities: Your fin is treasured by
certain backward cultures. Best Match: foodfish. Best To Avoid:
Harpoonians.

--
Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
Microsoft, 23 Oct: "As a result of challenges to our business model,

Carlhungus

wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/thq1
>
>Post the results here!!
>Mine-
>
>Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
>natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
>know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
>honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
>You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
>win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
>to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
>tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
>also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
>Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

In the words of the mystical Magic 8 Ball, I can<br>not predict
now.....
href="http://quizilla.com/users/MistressBelladonna/quizzes/What's%20your%20Karmic%20Zodiac%20Sign%3F/">What's
your Karmic Zodiac Sign?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you

WTF?

anthonyberet

DaveG wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/thq1
>
> Post the results here!!
> Mine-
>
> Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
> natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
> know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
> honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
> You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
> win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
> to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
> tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
> also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
> Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

I didn't know "individuality" was an emotion.
Besides, Aquarians don't believe in the zodiac.
be spam-filtered.
Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
anthonyberet

Dare I ask? Robert Williams MCSE 13 01-30-2006 02:33 PM
Dare I ask? Robert Williams MCSE 0 01-27-2006 04:56 PM
How Dare Could America Industrial Property Office Be In Conspiracy With Jungang International Patent Office To Make An Extravagant International Crime ? Yeongja_Choi@yahoo.com C++ 0 06-07-2005 02:00 AM
Where Eagles Dare disc moisture problem? anthony DVD Video 8 09-24-2003 01:33 PM
Canceling file or directory deletion in .NET. That's Right Tony. How Dare You Ask a Question About .NET in This Dictatorship? perseus C++ 0 08-12-2003 09:01 PM

Advertisments