Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Retrieve a message in outlook express

Retrieve a message in outlook express

Richard Miller

Is there anyway to retreive a message in outlook express once it is sent?

Liz

If you mean cancel the message; not really.
But you can send an apology note.

"Richard Miller" wrote
> Is there anyway to retreive a message in outlook express once it is sent?

Trent C

> Is there anyway to retreive a message in outlook express once it is sent?

No, unfortunately not. There is a recall facility in Outlook (it only works
if the recipient is using Outlook as well), but not Outlook Express.