Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > download problems

download problems

anne busby

I have been trying to download a web program but it keeps coming back unavailable. But I know it is. What can I do? AB

--
So there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of Elohim.
Hebrews 4:9

pcbutts1

You can turn off the HTML. This is a plain text newsgroup.

"anne busby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I have been trying to download a web program but it keeps coming back
unavailable. But I know it is. What can I do? AB

--
So there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of Elohim.
Hebrews 4:9

Paul - xxx

anne busby tried to scribble ...

> I have been trying to download a web program but it keeps coming back
> unavailable. But I know it is. What can I do? AB

That would depend upon the program you want to download, the site you're
having trouble downloading it from, your Internet settings, your internet
download manager settings, your firewall, the site you're downloading froms'
firewall, your ISP (possibly) the program hosts server (possibly) or a
combination of any or none of the others, but something else entirely ..

A modicum of further information may help you get a better response.

--
Digweed