Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > tennis tornament

tennis tornament

Paul - xxx

Scott Duggins tried to scribble ...

> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that
> tornament it dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin?
> rite bac luv scott

yeah it does matter I cant mek it toneet ows about termorrer

--
Digweed

Scott Duggins

hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
scott

Harrison

Tish and I are going to the theater tonight and then back to my place.
She won't be available until early Monday morning, and I expect she'll
be a bit worn out by then... nudge-nudge-wink-wink-say no more.

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:47:54 -0000, "Scott Duggins"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
>dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
> scott

SgtMinor

Is English taught in UK schools?

Scott Duggins wrote:

> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
> dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
> scott

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott Duggins continued:

> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that
> tornament it dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin?
> rite bac luv scott

hi scot
yea wickid geez carnt wait no way dat bitch sheenalareena is gonna do it
shes a slag any way dont go messin wid dat one knaatimean
tish

Daniel Ruscoe

In article <iKVob.586$(E-Mail Removed)>, Scott
Duggins says...
> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
> dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
> scott

http://www.spellwell.co.uk/

Bryan

"SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Is English taught in UK schools?

Not any more, (it seems).
<sadness>

> Scott Duggins wrote:
>>
>> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that
>> tornament it dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus
>> wonderin? rite bac luv scott

James Doyle

Awright bruvver,

aint no need fa ani altikations nar! jus coz i left skool at 8 to pwactis
spliffffy bildink wiv me pals!

"Daniel Ruscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <iKVob.586$(E-Mail Removed)>, Scott
> Duggins says...
> > hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament

it
> > dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
> > scott

> http://www.spellwell.co.uk/

Jim McQuillan

My spell checker has stopped working too. jimac
"Scott Duggins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iKVob.586$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
> dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
> scott

---