Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP and Service Pack 1 integrated together

Reply
Thread Tools

Windows XP and Service Pack 1 integrated together

 
 
John Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
Hello all,

Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when I
freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you can
you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?

TIA

John


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
See if this meets your needs:

How to do a 2 cd install
http://board.msfn.org/index.php?showtopic=8381&st=0


On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:03:09 -0000, in
<bo172a$ug5$(E-Mail Removed)>
John Smith scrawled:

>Hello all,
>
>Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when I
>freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you can
>you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?
>
>TIA
>
>John
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
edit:


>If so you can
>you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?


Sry mistyped obviously should have been "if so can you tell me"

Sry abou that


 
Reply With Quote
 
Tim-mz500r
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsX...p1-bootcd.html
"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bo172a$ug5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when

I
> freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you

can
> you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?
>
> TIA
>
> John
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
John Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
Thx for the link Mike, much appreciated.

John
"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See if this meets your needs:
>
> How to do a 2 cd install
> http://board.msfn.org/index.php?showtopic=8381&st=0
>
>
> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:03:09 -0000, in
> <bo172a$ug5$(E-Mail Removed)>
> John Smith scrawled:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when

I
> >freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you

can
> >you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?
> >
> >TIA
> >
> >John
> >

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2003
You're welcome.


On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:59:53 -0000, in
<bo1acm$lg9$(E-Mail Removed)>
John Smith scrawled:

>Thx for the link Mike, much appreciated.
>
>John
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> See if this meets your needs:
>>
>> How to do a 2 cd install
>> http://board.msfn.org/index.php?showtopic=8381&st=0
>>
>>
>> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:03:09 -0000, in
>> <bo172a$ug5$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> John Smith scrawled:
>>
>> >Hello all,
>> >
>> >Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that when

>I
>> >freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed? If so you

>can
>> >you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?
>> >
>> >TIA
>> >
>> >John
>> >

>>
>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance
>> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Petit Alexi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2003
"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bo172a$ug5$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello all,
>
> Is it possible to integrate Service Pack 1 with XP onto a CD so that
> when I freshly install the OS the service pack is already installed?
> If so you can you tell me (or give me a link) how to do it?


Google for "slip stream"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When Is A Visaster Service Pack Not A Service Pack? Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 5 06-26-2008 09:11 PM
Excellent discount software packs - ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum and ImTOO Ripper Pack Gold zhangelf01@gmail.com DVD Video 6 09-17-2006 03:27 AM
IIS Web Service 401 Error with Integrated Windows Authentication DownUnder ASP .Net Security 4 08-18-2004 11:55 PM
Accessing Windows integrated authentication with web service proxy Frank ASP .Net Web Services 0 11-26-2003 03:36 AM
Poor Mans NIMH Battery Pack and SLA Battery Pack ajacobs2 Digital Photography 0 08-19-2003 12:42 PM



Advertisments