Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Resizing of windows

Resizing of windows

James Doyle

Hi,

When resizing open windows in XP, how can I ensure that that window remains
the same size the next time I open it?

°Mike°

When you resize the windows, drag them to the size you
want (don't use the 'Maximize' button). Hold the CTRL key
and close the window. This should result in new windows
opening at the size you set.

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:50:18 -0000, in
<pnSob.324$(E-Mail Removed)>
James Doyle scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Shepİ

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:50:18 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "James Doyle"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Hi,
>
>When resizing open windows in XP, how can I ensure that that window remains
>the same size the next time I open it?

Auto-sizer,
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
email shepATpartyheld.de

James Doyle

Thanks guys,

"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:50:18 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
> invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "James Doyle"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >When resizing open windows in XP, how can I ensure that that window

remains
> >the same size the next time I open it?
> >

> Auto-sizer,
> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
> HTH
>

> --
> Free Windows/PC help,
> email shepATpartyheld.de
> Free songs download,
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/nomessiahsmusic.htm

Shepİ

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 01:17:09 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Thanks guys,

No probs :O)

>"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:50:18 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
>> invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "James Doyle"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >When resizing open windows in XP, how can I ensure that that window

>remains
>> >the same size the next time I open it?
>> >

>> Auto-sizer,
>> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
>> HTH
>>

>> --
>> Free Windows/PC help,
>> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/trouble.html
>> email shepATpartyheld.de
>> Free songs download,
>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/nomessiahsmusic.htm

--
Free Windows/PC help,
email shepATpartyheld.de
Free songs download,

Resizing a div by resizing its borders Pil (Trustworthy from Experience) Javascript 9 04-21-2009 07:35 AM
Resizing a div by resizing its borders Proper Javascript 0 04-18-2009 08:02 PM
Resizing windows-hyperlink columns datagrid =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= ASP .Net 0 05-18-2005 10:51 PM
Resizing Windows K HTML 5 02-07-2005 08:39 AM
resizing IE browser windows Aaron ASP .Net 3 09-30-2004 09:43 PM

Advertisments