Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help with burnin xbox dvds plz.

Need help with burnin xbox dvds plz.

fokker

I have recently just purchased a dvd writer and was intending to burn some
xbox games. So i went ahead and got myself a game and burned it, but when i
try to load the game on my console it wont read the disc. I then decided to
attach my dvd writer to my xbox to see if it was just the that the dvd rom
couldnt read that certain kind of disc->(memorex dvd rewritable+) and that
worked. So i thought to my self it must have been that the dvd rom on my
xbox couldnt read that certain kind of disc. But when i got an ordinary dvd
r+ ->(Bulkpaq 4x that is taged with a hologram RW but it is not rewritable)
then burnt and tried that, it still wouldnt read it. Im burning the discs
with nero express on a btc dvd writer with xin xp and 128 mb ram with a
thunderbird motherboard on a fujitsu siemans machine, at a burn speed of
2.4.Plz can anyone help, i would be evr so gratful.

ZeDeX82

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:50:00 GMT, fokker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have recently just purchased a dvd writer and was intending to burn some
>xbox games. So i went ahead and got myself a game and burned it, but when i
>try to load the game on my console it wont read the disc. I then decided to
>attach my dvd writer to my xbox to see if it was just the that the dvd rom
>couldnt read that certain kind of disc->(memorex dvd rewritable+) and that
>worked. So i thought to my self it must have been that the dvd rom on my
>xbox couldnt read that certain kind of disc. But when i got an ordinary dvd
>r+ ->(Bulkpaq 4x that is taged with a hologram RW but it is not rewritable)
>then burnt and tried that, it still wouldnt read it. Im burning the discs
>with nero express on a btc dvd writer with xin xp and 128 mb ram with a
>thunderbird motherboard on a fujitsu siemans machine, at a burn speed of
>2.4.Plz can anyone help, i would be evr so gratful.

Have you tried

http://worldxbox.co.uk