Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Search or Open$

Search or Open$

Pesty Boy

When I double-click on a drive icon in My Computer to open it, I get the "Search Results"
window instead, ready for a keyword. If I right click and choose "Open", it opens just
fine. I'm using XP Pro fresh install, with a few tweaks, nothing different from my usual
ones everytime I format and install. I can't really tell what I did wrong this time. Has
anyone had such experience, or knows how to fix this annoying problem and what may have
caused it?
Forever in your debt!