Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mp3 player windows media player

mp3 player windows media player

Bigfred

How do I remove a MP3 player from windows media player when I connect the
player to my pc media player opens up. I don't wish this to happen as I
prefer to use Redchair Software that is installed on my pc.

Mara

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:32:38 -0000, Bigfred wrote:

>How do I remove a MP3 player from windows media player when I connect the
>player to my pc media player opens up. I don't wish this to happen as I
>prefer to use Redchair Software that is installed on my pc.

In Windows Media Player, go to View/Options/Formats and uncheck the appropriate
format(s). If RedChair doesn't open the file the next time you try to access it,
you'll have to open its options and associate it with mp3s.

--
"Who's the sadistic bastard, that's put those f%*king bunkers in there??"
--Jeff, as reported by WP