Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Question

DVD Question

joni

Is it possible to connect a stand alone DVD player to a TV without a scart
lead
My TV is old and doesn`t have one.
Someone told me that it can be done through the scart lead on the video
recorder.
Is this true and would it not reduce the quality if it did work.

Thanks for any input./

---

misskitti7

it is true, go threw your video if that as a scart lead.
or you can buy a convert
"joni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnmffc$a15$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to connect a stand alone DVD player to a TV without a scart
> lead
> My TV is old and doesn`t have one.
> Someone told me that it can be done through the scart lead on the video
> recorder.
> Is this true and would it not reduce the quality if it did work.
>
> Thanks for any input./
>

> ---

BIG NIGE

in some cases you may go through a video BUT not all videos as the copy
protection can make them unwatchable
news:(E-Mail Removed)...