Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express delete mail

Outlook Express delete mail

Henk

I am running Outlook Express 6 on Win XP and I keep up with all the
updates. All of a sudden OE started to put mail from a certain user
directly in the DELETED folder as it arrives. I do not have any
message rules set up. When I do set up a rule to handle mail from that
user, the rule is ignored.
Can anybody help?

Jim Sutton

Hank I can't say what causes the problem you have but ~ set up a rule to
place the incoming msg into the mail box you want. Hope that would solve
the problem ~ at least for now.
Good Luck
Jim
"Henk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am running Outlook Express 6 on Win XP and I keep up with all the
> updates. All of a sudden OE started to put mail from a certain user
> directly in the DELETED folder as it arrives. I do not have any
> message rules set up. When I do set up a rule to handle mail from that
> user, the rule is ignored.
> Can anybody help?

°Mike°

Check your 'Blocked senders' as well as rules.

On 28 Oct 2003 02:17:42 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Henk scrawled:

--