Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: DVD files to CD size files

Re: DVD files to CD size files

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan continued:

> how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
> Any programs i need to use?
> I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
> would that be good enough for the job?
>
> if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
> maker"?
>
> i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
> appreciate.

Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
supposed to do that for you too ?
--
slumpy
no more

Bob Regis

slumpy wrote:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
> continued:

Prick.

> Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
> supposed to do that for you too ?

Prick.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Regis continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
>> continued:

> Prick.

Eloquent.

>> Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
>> supposed to do that for you too ?

> Prick.

Very eloquent.
--
slumpy
no more

Barry OGrady

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:47:16 -0000, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan continued:
>
>> how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
>> Any programs i need to use?
>> I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
>> would that be good enough for the job?
>>
>> if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
>> maker"?
>>
>> i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
>> appreciate.

>Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
>supposed to do that for you too ?

He does need someone to push his shift key sometimes.

>--
>slumpy
>no more
>no less
>just slumpy

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Barry OGrady continued:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:47:16 -0000, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bernard Wan
>> continued:
>>
>>> how can i convert DVD movies to a regular CD sizes.
>>> Any programs i need to use?
>>> I am using WinXP and i know it has a program call "movie maker"
>>> would that be good enough for the job?
>>>
>>> if so... can anyone tells me how I can find informations on "movie
>>> maker"?
>>>
>>> i don't know anything about video editing, so any help is greatly
>>> appreciate.

>> Type "movie making" into google, see what happens. Or is someone
>> supposed to do that for you too ?

> He does need someone to push his shift key sometimes.
>

>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less